At Testronic, we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Are you passionate about video games?
Are you experienced in leading and guiding a team?
Would you like to lead projects and drive them to success?
Apply for the position of:
QA Project Lead
Location: Warsaw, Ursynow
- Guiding, supporting, and mentoring QA Technicians on assigned project(s)
- Keeping track of overall progress, metrics and noteworthy findings on the clients and projects
- Proactive identification and communication of any issues that may have an impact on the testing progress
- Professional and effective communication with the clients and other departments
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation and metrics relevant to the project
- Vetting new bugs and tracking bug database statistics
- Creating, maintaining and updating checklists
- Proven experience in leading QA projects and teams
- Working experience in an international environment
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of VR, console, mobile, and PC platforms
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and boost the team’s morale
- Good attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and QA test strategy thinking
- The ability and flexibility to work on a range of different shifts
- A full-time contract
- Package of benefits (sport card, private medical care, introductory meetings)
- Opportunity to lead projects connected with the newest technologies and devices
- Comfortable working conditions in Testronic’s Warsaw office at Poleczki 21 (Ursynow)
- Working within a young, international team of real video game fans
- Relaxed and friendly working atmosphere
Please read the conditions of use before submitting your details:
Consent statement agreement question: