It is absolutely vital that your OTT site looks great and is easy and intuitive to use. With so many users accessing your content on the go, making sure it works across devices is key.
With global offices and real mobile, PC/Mac, and living room devices from all over the world, we can give you the assurance you need to know your content is accessible and that your app and website works and looks as intended.
- Network performance – content streaming performance and availability
- Site performance – CDN performance, “last mile,”” page load times, site and page abandonment.
- Compatibility, functionality and performance.
- Devices from worldwide territories tested in worldwide offices
Languages include: Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, and Korean.
- Manual and automated compatibility testing.
- Large device farm of iOS and Android and more
- All versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux in all different languages.
Government regulations often require content accessibility to a wide range of people with disabilities; including, but not limited to, blindness and low vision. Testronic has certified accessibility experts who can audit your site against the latest regulations and report any changes required to comply with current regulations.
UX, UI, UAT Functionality
- End-to-end testing. User functionality, UI/UX testing, and UAT. Ensure end-user experience is as desired.
- Follow technical, design, and requirement documentation to ensure all criteria is met.
- Manual and automated OTT testing across all major set top boxes, Smart TV’s and hand-held devices.
- Video-content specific testing, live streaming and VOD.
- Capture CDN performance KPI’s.
- Measure stream performance; including re-buffer risk, dropped connections, availability and more.
- Performance monitoring.
- Testronic can create a custom tailored end-to-end automation workflow for most browsers, hand-held devices, set top boxes and Smart TV’s.
- Build and maintain automated tests. Automated regression, parallel and end-to-end testing.
Documentation and Reporting
- Create test related documentation, including how-to’s, readme’s, test plans, etc.
- Custom KPI’s and reporting dashboards.
For more information either call us on:
London, UK T: +44 (0) 2070 421 700
Los Angeles, USA T: +1 (818) 845 3223
Warsaw, Poland T: +48 22 711 4005