When it comes to QA and Testing for your games, content or hardware, you need simple solutions that work. We’ve got over 15 years of experience partnering with industries from entertainment, media and games to publishing, e-commerce and consumer electronics. We give you Quality Assurance, Localization, Compliance and Certification services that get it right the first time. Every time.
Please note: This position will require the person to be based in either Japan or China and should already be based in one of these locations.
As part of our company’s plans to expand further into Asian markets we are now looking for Head of Games Business Development to specialise in this region.
The role’s core purpose is to:
- Build sales strategy for Asia (China/Japan primarily)
- Build sales funnel in Asia focusing on new areas of business with a specific focus on video game developers and publishers.
- Maintain current client relationships in Asia as main Point of Contact and focus on growing business with those groups
- Attract new clients to Testronic in Asia
- Discover and exploit/engage opportunities to scale up relationships with current clients by both increasing throughput for current services or discover new services for Testronic to provide to clients.
Our requirements for the role include:
- Demonstrable experience and success in selling services to Games developers and Publishers in Asia (Primarily China and Japan)
- Experience in building demonstration decks and/or collateral
- Experience in face to face sales calls, cold calls, and generation of “warm leads”
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to remain diplomatic and tactful at all times.
- Consultative approach.
- Ability to self-manage and potentially manage others
- Self-motivated and able to work with or without supervision
- Solution oriented and goal oriented
- Ability to organise own work effectively and meet deadlines