Location: Poland – Warsaw
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Detect (and subsequently report) bugs, software flaws and/or design issues on a daily basis;
• Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment;
• Precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes;
• Inform of any issue that may slow down, hinder or stop – testing progress as early as possible;
• Maintain strong cooperation with the rest of the team;
• Communicate pertinent information to other team members;
• Work to achieve group targets.
• OBLIGATORILY good command of English (written and spoken);
• NECESSARILY real passion to playing games;
• NATURALLY perceptiveness and great concentration;
• POTENTIALLY experience in multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices);
• AND ALSO communication skills, stress resistance and ready to work under time pressure.
• Work within an international team;
• Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games;
• Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real videogames fans;
• Casual work contract.
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Connect pleasure with benefit! Join us!
Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
We guarantee discretion during and after completion of the recruitment process. Testronic Sp. z o.o. is reserving the right to contact for itself only with chosen candidates.