Position: LQA Project Coordinator
Location: PL - Warsaw
Due to the constant growth of our Localization Quality Assurance department at Testronic we are currently looking for experienced candidates to fill the position of LQA Project Coordinator at our Warsaw office.
- Establish clear, open and responsive communication with Clients and Games Management team
- Liaise with Clients to ensure all required assets and information are received/relayed prior to the commencement of project testing
- Coordinate the team and own projects with allocation and delegation of tasks as necessary; monitor timekeeping, billable overtime, etc.
- Organize monthly mentoring and goal setting sessions with Direct Reports
- Ensure projects KPIs and deadlines are met
- Monitor bug databases, smart defect vetting delegation
- Perform Technician and/or Lead duties when required
- Min. 1-year experience either in LQA or FQA environment as a Lead Technician and/or a Project Coordinator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability of pro-active leading and motivation of teams
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Punctual time-keeping
- Flexibility and ready to work overtime if needed
- Full-time employment based on permanent contract
- Social package (medical care, sport card)
- Comfortable working conditions in Testronic Warsaw office at Poleczki 21A (Ursynów)
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
- Friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
If you are interested, please send your CV to Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"