Location: Poland – Warsaw
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Detect (and subsequently report) bugs, software flaws and/or design issues on a daily basis;
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment;
- Precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes;
- Inform of any issue that may slow down, hinder or stop - testing progress as early as possible;
- Maintain strong cooperation with the rest of the team;
- Communicate pertinent information to other team members;
- Work to achieve group targets.
- OBLIGATORILY good command of English (written and spoken);
- NECESSARILY real passion to playing games;
- NATURALLY perceptiveness and great concentration;
- POTENTIALLY experience in multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices);
- AND ALSO communication skills, stress resistance and ready to work under time pressure.
- Work within an international team;
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games;
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real videogames fans;
- Casual work contract.
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Connect pleasure with benefit! Join us!
Please add to your CV the clause: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process at Testronic Sp. z o.o., 65A Julianowska Street , 05-500 Piaseczno (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”
We guarantee discretion during and after completion of the recruitment process. Testronic Sp. z o.o. is reserving the right to contact for itself only with chosen candidates.